Whether you want professional, guaranteed packing service, or just the materials to do-it-yourself, MCP has what you need.
Need something not in our standard stock? We have a huge variety of packing options. Ask one of our friendly staff to see the many options and 1000's of items we have for special order.
We'll Pack It!
Our trained experts know the carriers' packing requirements. We can wrap, box, and build custom cartons, crates or pallets, to protect your standard or fragile items. Expert service, meticulous care and quality packaging materials are all part of our exceptional packaging service. We know how to protect fragile items and electronic equipment. When we package an item for you we stand behind it!!
- Fragile, Valuable, Small, Large, and Awkward sized Items
- Large Item Crating
- Furniture, Estate and Student Move Items
- Specialty Crating & Packing
- Art, Antiques & Auction Items
We offer strong cartons; packing tape, tape guns, bubble wrap, peanuts, padded envelopes, mailing tubes, envelopes and more are available for purchase.
- Use sturdy corrugated boxes. Do not wrap with paper or string.
- Use plastic packing tape or strapping tape. Do not use duct, masking, cellophane or any other type of tape.
- Use at least two inches of foam or bubble wrap around each fragile item and at least four inches around electronics. Crumpled paper is not adequate protection for fragiles or electronics.
- Anti-static bags, anti-static foam and anti-static bubble wrap are best for electronics. Providing protection against static discharge.
- Wrap items individually.
- Avoid shipping or handling hazardous materials.
- Ask one of MCP's knowledgeable staff for tips or advice.